Professional Asbestos Removal And Abatement Services Throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island
If asbestos is found on your property, depending on the scenario, we may not recommend removal as the primary mitigation solution. There are some alternatives depending upon the situation.
Professional Asbestos Testing Services
Asbestos Spot Repair is used when only a fraction of the exposed asbestos becomes damaged. This involves either the abatement or encapsulation of a small portion of asbestos containing material.
Asbestos Encapsulation is the act of applying a material to cover existing asbestos material. Encapsulation is a frequently selected option for individuals who do not wish to perform a full scale abatement nor plan on doing any demolition or renovation.
Asbestos Enclosure is the method of encasing an asbestos containing material (ACM) with a non-asbestos covering or case. This can be done by building soffits, placing ceilings, encasements, or placing flooring covers over existing ACMs, thereby not allowing any asbestos fibers to escape.
Asbestos Removal is the final and most complete solution to mitigating asbestos exposure when all other remedies do not correct the situation at hand, or the building in question will undergo demolition, renovation, or remodel.
Professional Asbestos Abatement Removal in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
Common Asbestos Containing Materials That Require Removal
- Asbestos Siding Removal
- Asbestos Tile Removal
- Asbestos Insulation Removal
- Popcorn Ceiling Asbestos Removal
- Asbestos Window Glazing Removal
Our Asbestos Removal Process
Interior removal/abatement, generally involves the following:
- The set up of a Poly Containment (a sealed off area utilizing industrial grade plastic), in which no unauthorized individuals have access to for the duration of the project.
- Negative air machines that place the containment under a negative containment pressure. This ensures clean air-flow throughout the containment while asbestos fibers are simultaneously trapped in the machines with HEPA filters.
- Industrial strength HEPA-Filtered Vacuums.
- A Three Chamber Decontamination System set up to enter/exit the decontamination unit. Signs adorn the abatement area to keep out all unauthorized personnel.
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on all employees during the abatement. Including tyvek suits, project-specific respirators, HEPA Filters, etc.
- A Final clean and Lock-Down of the area with a spray encapsulant.
- Independent Industrial Hygiene Firm performs a Final Visual and Air Quality Clearance to ensure the safety and cleanliness of the area for its inhabitants.
- Once the area is confirmed to be safe, our crew tears-down our containment, and you are once again allowed to occupy the area.
Frequently Asked Questions About Asbestos Removal:
Commercial Asbestos Removal and Abatement
We also offer asbestos removal and abatement services for commercial, industrial and municipal buildings. View our commercial asbestos abatement services to learn more.
Hire The Right Asbestos Removal and Abatement Company
Banner Environmental Services possesses a trained, professional team of technicians who are licensed, insured, and equipped for safe, thorough asbestos removal and abatement. Serving all of Rhode Island and Massachusetts including Greater Boston, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket.
- Free Estimates - Our trained and licensed technicians assess the damage and provide a free in-person estimate.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service - With our 24-hour emergency response, we will start working as soon as possible.
- Licensed and Insured - Our team is licensed and insured to protect you throughout your project..
- Professional Equipment and Techniques - We use professional-grade equipment and advanced techniques.
- Local Professionals - Our entire team is local to Massachusetts and Rhode Island, and trained and certified to safely restore your home.
- We Work With Your Insurance Company - We accept all insurance companies and can even work with them directly.
- Over 25 Years Experience - We’ve been in business for a while and have a stellar reputation of helping homeowners safely and effectively restore their home.