Professional Mold Removal Services
Unsightly mold can damage your home and lead to health risks like allergies and asthma. Our reliable mold removal and remediation specialists will give you peace of mind by removing mold from your property. We also identify the source of your mold problem so that it can be corrected using preventive measures that stop it from happening again.
Professional Mold Removal Services in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
How To Remove Mold
The best way to remove mold is to hire a professional and properly licensed team of experts like Banner Environmental Services. Mold is persistent, and if it is not removed properly it will continue to spread throughout your home or commercial building. Our team will test, identify the severity of your mold problem, remove the mold, sanitize, and make sure preventative measures are in place that stop mold from reappearing.
Mold Removal Services
- Identify the extent of the mold problem
- Repair the water problem.
- Isolate the contaminated area.
- Remove wet and mold-damaged porous materials. If the mold damage is severe, this may require some light demolition work.
- Clean all non-porous materials and wood surfaces that are moldy
- Repair or rebuild and severely affected areas.
- Final inspection and testing to ensure all mold has been removed
Frequently Asked Questions About Mold Removal:
Mold can appear anywhere in a home or building where moisture is present, but here are some of the more common areas for mold to occur:
- Mold Removal from Basement and Crawl Spaces
- Mold Removal Wood
- Mold Removal Walls / Drywall
- Mold Removal Attic, Roof And Ceiling
- Mold Removal Bathrooms and Kitchens
Mold removal is only a part of the process of combating mold problems. Having mentioned that, complete mold removal is impossible and mostly undesirable, the next best thing is to remediate mold. The process of mold remediation involves removing mold to a level that is safe for your health and your premise.
Mold remediation is the complete process of eliminating harmful mold growth. It includes mold inspection and testing, removal and abatement, demolition (if required), sanitizing, containment, and mold cleaning, depending on the type and location.
Commercial Mold Removal & Abatement
We also offer mold removal and abatement services for commercial, industrial and municipal buildings. View our commercial mold remediation services to learn more.
Hire The Right Mold Removal & Abatement Company
Our trained, professional team of technicians is licensed, insured, and ready to provide mold removal and abatement services throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts including Greater Boston, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket
- Free Estimates - Our trained and licensed technicians assess the damage and provide a free in-person estimate.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service - With our 24-hour emergency response, we will start working as soon as possible.
- Licensed and Insured - Our team is licensed and insured to protect you throughout your project..
- Professional Equipment and Techniques - We use professional-grade equipment and advanced techniques..
- Local Professionals - Our entire team is local to Massachusetts and Rhode Island, and trained and certified to safely restore your home.
- We Work With Your Insurance Company - We accept all insurance companies and can even work with them directly.
- Over 25 Years Experience - We’ve been in business for a while and have a stellar reputation of helping homeowners safely and effectively restore their home.