Professional Asbestos Disposal Services
The best way to handle, dispose of, and recycle asbestos is to hire a licensed asbestos abatement team like Banner Environmental.
How To Dispose Of Asbestos
Asbestos-containing materials are wetted prior to any removal efforts. Our team must be wearing a respirator and personal safety protection as they work with contaminated materials. All asbestos waste generated during the project must be wetted before it is double bagged in 6-millimeter plastic bags and enclosed in a plastic, leak-tight container with a lid and proper labeling. We then dispose of it in special landfills that are designated to receive asbestos waste.
Professional Asbestos Disposal Services in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
Commercial Asbestos Disposal Services
We also offer asbestos removal and abatement services for commercial, industrial and municipal buildings. View our commercial asbestos abatement services to learn more.
Hire The Right Asbestos Disposal Company
Banner Environmental Services possesses a trained, professional team of technicians who are licensed, insured, and equipped for safe, thorough asbestos disposal. Serving all of Rhode Island and Massachusetts including Greater Boston, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket.
- Free Estimates - Our trained and licensed technicians assess the damage and provide a free in-person estimate.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service - With our 24-hour emergency response, we will start working as soon as possible.
- Licensed and Insured - Our team is licensed and insured to protect you throughout your project..
- Professional Equipment and Techniques - We use professional-grade equipment and advanced techniques.
- Local Professionals - Our entire team is local to Massachusetts and Rhode Island, and trained and certified to safely restore your home.
- We Work With Your Insurance Company - We accept all insurance companies and can even work with them directly.
- Over 25 Years Experience - We’ve been in business for a while and have a stellar reputation of helping homeowners safely and effectively restore their home.